United States is Preparing To Attack Iran

god any time this crap comes up I feel so embarassed. Im planning to study abroad and know I will probably get an earful at least once, but once I start a promising career, Ill change my nationality..... I already look 50% Japanese

ocdan said:
god any time this crap comes up I feel so embarassed. Im planning to study abroad and know I will probably get an earful at least once, but once I start a promising career, Ill change my nationality..... I already look 50% Japanese

Lol dont be embarrased, it isnt your fualt, its your government, if i saw you then i wouldnt give you an ear full :nono:

I might talk to you about it, but i wouldnt blame you..

ottoman said:
The thing i dont get is...america and israel have alot of weapons of mass destruction...why dont we all invade them, and kill them all? Well becuase they arent muslim right? haha you make me sick.

If a country like Italy were to begin nuclear development, would we be doingtis to them?

Also, Iran have let the UN come and investigate and look around all the iranian nuclear power plants, and other places where the development is taking place. But Israel refuses to let the UN into their secret territory...

America does have weapons of mass destruction but we dont use them, but we dont have to get rid of em because our country isn't ruled by a dictator and Iran's is. You cant really trust an evil person to make all the desicions for a country without anyone stopping him, including launching nukes at his will. Our president cant really make the decision to launch nukes whenever he wants, instead he has to go through meetings and get the O.K. from other military powers. And if any other country tried to declare war on the most powerfull country in the world, it would start another world war.

Bugger the price of Oil will hit the roof

Lucky i just converted my Bike to Electric :)

DSCN1176.jpg

DSCN1177.jpg

^^^^haha nice^^^^

plus his name is God. so we know what HE thinks about this war. he just gave us a prophecy.

be like God and get an electric bike....

Bubbagump said:
America does have weapons of mass destruction but we dont use them, but we dont have to get rid of em because our country isn't ruled by a dictator and Iran's is. You cant really trust an evil person to make all the desicions for a country without anyone stopping him, including launching nukes at his will. Our president cant really make the decision to launch nukes whenever he wants, instead he has to go through meetings and get the O.K. from other military powers. And if any other country tried to declare war on the most powerfull country in the world, it would start another world war.

This is true Bush does need approval by the house and senate but if it comes 2 it bush does have the codes to launch a atom bomb or some other WMD if he feels the need which will only happen if some 1 else does launch something at us first :thumbsup:

Evil dictator? im no fan of Irans president, but at least he ltes the UN come and see what hes u to. He INVITED them to investigate and checkout al develpoment. The UN said that there was nothing to worry about, It was not about taking over the world.

However when the UN asked Israel to let them check their developmet, they refused. Iran are accused of giving bombs to hezbollah, so? Hezbollah oppose terrorism, they are not terrorist in no shape or form.

USA provide bombs and weapons for Israel, whom then bombad small neighbouring countries, who ave done nothing apart from being Muslim.

Ezekiel86 said:
Umn excuse me? WIN your freedom? Since when was your freedom taken away from you in the first place? What "freedom" are you wanting to win back? Since when did Iraq/The Taliban go marching into YOUR country with tanks, warships, fighter jets, and a couple of hundred thousand troops who have systematically blown up your neighborhood, family, friends and place of employment to declare your precious liberty of "freedom" at stake?

Well as far as that picture is concerned... I would not so much give my typical response to a "funny" picture so much as I would like to inflict a hatchet wound upon your face.

In America we believe every person has the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The taliban depises this and says the only way they would stop attacking us is if our whole country gave into their islamic extremeist ways which would be giving up our freedom. They have attacked us to with the 1993 wtc bombing and 9/11 as well as others. As long as they keep trying to do this our freedom is certainly at stake. Those people that died or got wounded had their freedom taken away. They don't invade with an army with tanks and such because they an army of a country however they can be sponsored by one. The also have sleeper cells which can be really scary and we have uncovered a few already. The taliban know that cant directly win by warfare only and relie on media propaganda. The main goal of a terrorist is to create a climate of fear and tend to favor attacking unarmed innocents over military personel.

ottoman said:
If america goes to war with Iran...America will get their arses handed to them on a nice plate, with a side of salad. the Iranian forces are more superior than the americans, money doesnt win wars. proof? here you go..

Just a few months ago...Israel vs Hezbollah...Hezbollah F*cked them up. Hezbollah isnt even a country for gods sake.

yeah..that right there is proof america doesnt stand a chance. what happens to Israel automatically happens to the US

ottoman said:
Iraq/Afganistan...the Taliban are holding back the americans, if not beating them. Its been 4 years now since the bggining, and america hasnt even beaten Iraqi PEOPLE not forces...

you have to understand that this isn't normal warfare and these terrorists blend in with the innocents making them hard to attack because the US has to be super careful. you think the taliban cares about the innocents? one of there officers was hiding behind women and children when we stormed the building he was in. this isnt normal warfare and there are many factors i do not think you are considering.

ottoman said:
Iran will not hesitate to stop the americans once and for all. I hope they do, becuase at the moment the biggest terrorist organization in the world in the USA. (not its people, its government)

sorry but you sound like a 10-14 kid ranting. Iran is a terrorist sponsoring state that needs to go down. the last thing they need is a nuclear program. you sure your on the right side?

ottoman said:
George Bush is the leader of all war...its a damn fact.
you may feel stronge about that but regardless, it is an opion. personally, i believe he's going to far and needs to step down, but he's no Hitler. If you believe he is the worst leader in the world right now that you opinion but not to me.

blogman54 said:
This would solve the problem, The United States can win any war we want, but it in the long run that hurts us how come after we won our freedom we didn't have people hold our hands and tell us how to setup the goverment we should have pulled out of Iraq as soon as Saddam was swinging from a rope:thumbsup:

But Iran is messing with the wrong country and the wrong president Bush won't hesitate to drop bombs if we have 2. you defend freedom at all costs we don't want people to fear us we want people to say that is 1 country you don't mess with

What freedoms you THINK you have, you really don't. Freedom of speech is not a truly given freedom, it's a limited feature. Kinda like a trial version of a game, you can only go so far. And then it ends.

This whole war thing is just the same as a limited feature as well....Eventually you run out of supplies and die. Simple as that. And Bush is eating em up fast.

VampiricLugia said:
What freedoms you THINK you have, you really don't. Freedom of speech is not a truly given freedom, it's a limited feature. Kinda like a trial version of a game, you can only go so far. And then it ends.

This whole war thing is just the same as a limited feature as well....Eventually you run out of supplies and die. Simple as that. And Bush is eating em up fast.

We have allot more freedom than we would if we were ruled by saddam, bin laden, Hitler, North Korea, Cuba the list goes on we do have freedom you can say what ever you want and no one can censor you thats freedom of speech I think they do censor allot of stuff on TV and Radio and that sucks :wtf:

I_Dont_Know859 said:
yeah..that right there is proof america doesnt stand a chance. what happens to Israel automatically happens to the US

Who do you think was helping the Israelis, you give them everythign they have...and you helped organize the invasion, the one that failed, so yes it was a huge failure for Bush and America, glad you got my point.

you have to understand that this isn't normal warfare and these terrorists blend in with the innocents making them hard to attack because the US has to be super careful. you think the taliban cares about the innocents? one of there officers was hiding behind women and children when we stormed the building he was in. this isnt normal warfare and there are many factors i do not think you are considering.

Fair point, but 4 years? you have over 30K troops over there now, and your still sending more...i wouldnt be criticising if America had actually helped the situation, or made any progress, but they havent.

sorry but you sound like a 10-14 kid ranting. Iran is a terrorist sponsoring state that needs to go down. the last thing they need is a nuclear program. you sure your on the right side?

Not far off, im 14 years old :p And Iran is no terrorist state supporting any terrorists, As i already stated, hezbollah are not terrorists, they despise terrorism (taliban and such) and want it to stop. Hezbollah, are part of the Lebanese resistance. They want the Israelies to leave their land which they have been occupying for 20 years, and they also want the release of all the prisoners (Lebanese and Palestinian) that are being held by the Israeli forces. And yes, im sure im on the right side, thanks for asking.

you may feel stronge about that but regardless, it is an opion. personally, i believe he's going to far and needs to step down, but he's no Hitler. If you believe he is the worst leader in the world right now that you opinion but not to me.

Never called him a hitler, Hitler killed around 10M, Bush has only just past the 800K mark. He is the worst leader right now, he leads terrorism everywhere. Any you speak as if i support the Taliban or Al quaeda, i dont. they are disgusting terrorists, but America is by far the worst of them all.

Back