Unlockable requirements.

neveragain

40th member of WFC.
Dec 23, 2007
Has anyone been wondering not only what characters will be unlocked but how to unlock them?
Do you think it will be the same as melee or different?
also will their be characters only unlocked in Wi-Fi play (e.g Pikmin and Olimar: Win ten online fights)
what are the possibilities.
maybe theres only a small amount of players at the start but the first few are easy to unlock (e.g Peach: Save her instead of Zelda in the fight against Petey Piranha)
what do you people think?

I think Luigi will be unlocked in subspace. but Jigglypuff will be unlocked just like in melee, Falco in multi-man melee, the rest in subspace.

I like your idea on how to unlock Peach but the starting roster picture is fake IMO.

I know that!
all of them in Subspace?
I like the idea... maybe their could be like hidden passages that lead to fights with the new characters.
im hoping for voice acting in the cutscenes.
if theres a subspace for each character how long is the subspace going to be?

10 hours at the least.
anyway backto the main subject.
imagine if you had to choose your first character from 6 and had to start from that.
I would get Fox or mario and unlockjigglypuff (sp?) and then do its subspace just for fun.how could you make a jigglypuff subspace? or any pokemon's subspace. I wanna do Fox just to fight rayquaza (not that i like the pokemon games)

My idea of how you unlock the games is say your mario and pit going through the jungle and you run into Sonic then the Challenger Approaching sign pops up and you fight them and then settle your differences IMO at least.

Or maybe the unlockables are like the villains but brainwashed.

where is everyone? I thought this thread would survive for a while.

Dude, it's midnite 1 am eastern time (U.S.) and mid-nite my time, it's just the night owls now.

you play subspace with one guy, and it cycles through diff characters and they join your party and you can choose to be them. its not diff stories for EVERY character. also everyone on the site minus sonic and snake will be starters IMO.

I know.
another question rises:how hard will it be to unlock the charactes. it coudn't be that hard could it?

nah i dont suppose, although i imagine unlocking other stuff will get quite tough, like weird trophies and maybe like all star mode.

I think King Dedede will be unlockable, 3 kirby characters as starters just doesn't feel right to me

Night owl? Me? Sweet... Yeah, that sounds plausible. I hope no one requires 20 hours of game play again... I'm looking at you, Mewtwo.

Though I doubt 20 hours will hardly be asking a lot this time.

I condsider someone staying up over 1:00am a night owl IMM.
When I first read that you had to play 20:00 hours of V.S. to unlock Mewtwo I thought Nintendo was crazy.

Back