Unofficial Wii Homebrew Channel!

Link_of_Hyrule

Unofficial WiiChat Helper
Jul 20, 2006
Athens, AL
Wii Online Code
7114-5214-3386-2022
Here is a video of the upcoming Wii Homebrew channel!

[MEDIA]http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/1160910/wii_homebrew_channel.swf[/MEDIA]

More Information about running homebrew on your Wii can be found HERE

EDIT:
Homebrew is an application or game made by someone on the internet for you to download and use on your console legally and free of charge. The new zelda save exploid allows you to do so with out the use of a modchip or any other kind of hardware modification. Also if your wondering you can not run wii backups with this exploit.

Last edited:
Its so you can run homebrew with out the Zelda Save exploit maybe I should put a link to my other post.

lol Full hearts at the beginning of TP. I didn't understand the Wii Channel one though...

Right now you need to run zelda and click the save to run homebrew but after they release the Homebrew Channel you will be able to put your original zelda save file back and use the channel to boot homebrew instead of having to run the zelda exploit.

Also for those who are good with photoshop they are having a contest to see what the channel will look like enter your designs and maybe it could be the final design for the channel! Click HERE

Wiibrew.org said:
The banner is an dynamic animation with sound. It also has a preview banner that appears in the Wii menu when not zoomed in. The format supports scripting and some kind of reading of wiiconnect 24 data. Please make sure that all submissions look cool both with and without widescreen.

Good luck since it's a proprietary format without usable documentation.

Some templates to get you started on designing - Trayne. These should help give an artistic leg-up until a more applicable solution becomes available.

Last edited:
this is an illegal hack/channel. anyone caught using it will get the 20120 ban from the internet. nintendo is not happy about the people using this to hack, nor the illegal roms being used. still a cool channel, but definitely not legal and i don't think it's worth it to be banned.

Back