Unofficial Wii votes channel "chillplace"

Bulldogxx831

Boredom at it's best
Nov 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
4046-8847-6412-2793
Want to ask a question? Or submit a question? Answer correctly about the majority of the vote? Want them to make adjustments? Talk about it here

I personally asked "Which kind of Icecream tastes better"

Chocolate or Vanilla

Last edited:
the channel is as retarded as the questions it asks. I was hoping it would have polls i'd actually care about.

"Should America pull troops out of Iraq"

"Should homosexuals be allowed to marry"

anything, just not something like

"what do you like? cats or dogs?"

"how do you like your eggs? fried or boiled?"

But you got to remember there are children useing it too. They don't care as much about that kind of stuff. Maybe they will make an adult section and a Child section. That would be convienent.

although i havent got internet on my wii yet, i havent tried it out. but sometimes i like to sit back and answer some silly questions like that. it makes you think about everyday life in a different way.

E.G: "Chocolate or Vanilla?"

- Eassyyy! Choc- hmm...or is it? :ee5k:

Do you prefer...
cold weather hot weather

"just thought id through that in there"

COLD, for me but I have to have hot weather, the truck doesnt start very well in the cold weather...:mad5:

Would you prefer
Rain or Snow

Rain for me...smells good and no engine trouble, if you got an oldie
'85 Chevrolet Silverado:nonod:

I asked if the US was right to go to war in Iraq.

Its only just stared, they might be testign it, theres the potential to tap into what gamers want.

What should the next VC game be a or b vote and they realease it.

I want to know why they decided to call it....

"Everybody Votes Channel" when it could of just been the "Vote Channel"... the first is such a pain in the :ciappa: to say or type all the time.

*OFFICIAL*
From now on the "Everybody Votes Channel" will be referred to by "EVC". Thank You.​

Back