Unofficial Wii votes channel "chillplace"

i your sig Michael, you might want to spell Nunchuck like this instead of Numchuck:idea:

i asked two questions

Which 2008 president candidate will recieve more votes? Obama or Clinton

and

What 1989 film used the nes in a gaming tournament?

hopefully they will use my questions

wouldnt it make more since to make a thread, based on the questions, but every week someone/the thread starter posts the new questions and then everyone puts what they put on their wii? that would explode most likley, the idea is up for grabs

Wii Polls..

has anyone seen on the everybody votes channel....which do you prefer, (option 1) money or (option 2) love

i don't particularly play Nintendo wii, its my brothers, and he asked me to make a suggestion...well i made that suggestion just a bit less then a week ago..and now its up!! heheh

Last edited:
sammy111 said:
has anyone seen on the everybody votes channel....which do you prefer, (option 1) money or (option 2) love

i don't particularly play Nintendo wii, its my brothers, and he asked me to make a suggestion...well i made that suggestion just a bit less then a week ago..and now its up!! heheh

don't believe that

suggest a question is a hoax :p

well it doesnt matter if you dont believe it i geuss. but it does go to show (well for me/ my brother anyway) that it isnt a hoax. i just reckon its pretty cool that my suggestion came up

well how do you expect me to prove it? lol
and yeh there probably is a chance it was suggested by someone else too.. it is the exact words i used and as i said i suggested it a bit less then week ago :yesnod:

both...thats a stupid question

Back