Unplugged my wii

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
A few weeks ago I decided to unplug my wii because I have been busy with school work. When I played it yesterday I unplugged it a little after I was done. My room gets so hot my house out of every room and I feel that it isn’t good for the wii. Then yesterday I thought I heard a click after the wii was off, like a loose piece…. Then I picked it up and I heard something. But im not sure if it was my wire hitting something or whatever… Is it bad to leave the game in the wii when the wii is unplugged?

I always have my Wii unplugged when I'm not playing it, and after 6 months its still running fine. Give the Wii a gentle shake to see if a piece has come off.

I don’t know if I would want to do that. I rather not take a chance of shaking it a little and risking something come loose…If I heard something, im not sure if it is something bad or something that wouldn’t effect the wii.. is it bad to leave the game in the wii while its unplugged?

Wiitime said:
is it bad to leave the game in the wii while its unplugged?

Wiitime said:
Is it bad to leave the game in the wii when the wii is unplugged?

No need to repeat yourself.

Just shake it.

so i very carefully, tilted it to the sides, up, down etc and heard nothing so i assume everything is ok...........

Back