Unreal Tournament 3

Wolf says Rawr
Mar 24, 2007
I want to sell my PC version of UT3

But I'm wondering..
UT3 required me to input a registry code..
Can I still sell the game even if I have already registered the game on my pc?

Thanks

If it required the registry code in order to play then I don't think they would be able to use it without downloading some kind of "fix".

You could sell it but I would be sure to include that you already used the registry code.

no-cd fix?

I'm guessing this is illegal, but I'm still curious

WOW no it can be sold yet you should try and install it on another PC before selling. I'm sure it would only kick you off when you are both playing with the same reg code. Funny thing is I just bought it today to put some model into the editor. Man it's actually fun too.

Default said:
no-cd fix?

I'm guessing this is illegal, but I'm still curious

It's kind of illegal...

It is illegal if you download a game and then use it, but its legal purpose is as a back up for a game you already purchased.

WiitnessID said:
WOW no it can be sold yet you should try and install it on another PC before selling. I'm sure it would only kick you off when you are both playing with the same reg code.

Thats your best bet really, if it works on a friends computer it will work on anybodies. Just make sure the online works too.

Last edited:
Default said:
damn now im confused

Just try the game on a different computer to see if it works. If it works, then go ahead and sell it.

yes you can sell it and yes it will work on the PC of the person who bought it as long as you provide the CD key that came with it

Back