Untitled projects for the wii

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Here is a Link to a list of unnamed projects for the wii but you can probably guess what type of game by the companys.

So it looks like a baseball, steven speilberg, rpgs and another fishing game will be making there way to the wii.

thoughts?

Sega - Untitled Virtua Cop Game - can't wait!
LucasArts - Unknown Project(s) - Star Wars anyone? Lightsabres anyone!

Looking forward to seeing these in the future! Should be interesting to see what we get.
I hope there is something along the lines of X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter or Rogue Squadron slotted into that LucasArts project.

So yeah I'm back. Interesting find. Excited about whatever EA is working on, LucasArts, and most important of all Square is supposedly making a MANA game!? That would be awesome. The ones on the DS look really interesting. Should be a lot of fun.

There are a few sports and sword fighting games that will be good but im guessing the main excitement is from lucasarts. . .

sony will never let their grubby fingers let go of kingdom hearts!

they gonna make disney games 'super powerfull' on the ps3:lol:

heard somewhere can't remember so don't quote me.

Because of Nintendo/Disney relation there maybe still hopes for a Kingdom Hearts on the Wii... There definitively would be a huge market for it.
I mean do you really need a PS3 to make the next Kingdom Hearts?

What are they gonna do, make Mickey look more real... LOL

Deadpoolio said:
I would die if the LucasArts ended up being something like Full Throttle instead of Star Wars..hah :prrr:

nah..it'll be Indiana Jones to coincide with the release of the 4th movie

im just hoping that there will be a good solid rpg out there that could be simliar to knight online or wow but i doubt there will be i tihnk it would be kool if they made online game for wii that could turn into a mmorpg.

Back