Unwanted

Oh, alright then. Is this thread like our little circle or something? Does everyone else feel shunned? I mean i'm glad just talking to u 2, u'r intelligent and fun to chat w/ and I kind of like it as only us 3.

Yeah, the Itailian_Boy1Up, Mr. Stoukaph and ssbb_lover chatroom...I like the sound of that.

no offence but id rather talk about the topic with everyone. thats pretty much why i made it

Right, hey how about for a change up take peach out and put daisy in. She's a tough woman(unlike peach....).

I mean peach is just like jessica simpson, she just looks pretty but is really just ditsy.(rhyme:cool:) But she's not near as hot...v_v'

they will probably put in daisy since peach is in there. again peach is like pichu where she is cute so the girls have someone to play in SSBM. but then they move to the more powerful samus as a heroine (spelling?)

Well daisy was in it in a way, one of peach's colors was brown/red hair and a yellow dress. But it would be cooler to have her by herself...maybe she could have her "soccer"(stripper!)outfit^_^'

and since theyre putting wario in it, might as well not have yellow for mario either

Back