upcoming Wii Games list

O this Super Mario Paper IS that the same as the cube, if so no point in buying that

UK Resist, what are you saying? Super Paper Mario was intended for GameCube but never was it released for it, it is an whole new game, it's not the "The Thousand Year Door" one, you are confusing it with that one.

And I would say I consider Project H.A.M.M.E.R. to be in the Amazing games list for me.

All of those titles highlighted in red in your list, RivalDestiny, are from the same company, right?

no, those are the ones that were just announced and i recently put in.
The ones in bold are the march releases.

Yeah I know they are new titles, but I have understood that they are from the same company...let me see what the company's called...

oh my bad, yes they are all from the same company called "data design interactive". The Golden Compass and Space Station Tycoon do not apply to this.

Ah that's right, thanks...it's cool how they suddenly appeared out of nowhere those games...I hope they are good

UKResist said:
Dont complain,

There is Many people that only just bought the wii and wanna see the lists, and if it was me I aint gonna waste my time lookin through the archives Just to see if its already been posted.

Zelda was out ages ago Duh Same as Red STeel that aint in it Take ya whinning else were, i am just reposting what other may of missed and wish to no............

Im very notorious to know anything and everything there is to know about nintendo, and i can say there IS a new zelda game for the wii in development, but its comming out sometime in 08 for sure.

Yeah the next Zelda for the Wii started development before Twilight Princess was even released, so expect a very well produced Zelda game with new storyline and totally new experience

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Action 30-Nov-2007 Upcoming??????????????????????????? I heard this game was only being released for 360 and PS3 is this true?

WAIT WOAH? New Zelda? Where can i find info on this new zelda i nearly just creamed in my pants! Exclusive for Wii? It will have much better graphics id assume

Back