• Slient Debuggers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Street fighter 2 tubo

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Both

• None

• Another Street fighter 2 will they realse all of them ?

• Its Street fighter II' tubo hyper fighting

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Cake

• DESU

• Pie

• Another poll eh

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Another week

Silent debuggers (lol bugger)
T/G 600 pts
debuggers.jpg

Players explore a large cargo station in search of treasure. They must progress from level to level, killing every monster in order to advance. On the lowest level is a computer that must be "debugged" in order to stop a self-destruct sequence. The player is assisted by a fellow debugger named Leon who provides information and weaponry
Extra info
LOWDOWN:
Ok, this game is the second scariest game ever, scarier than Alone in the Dark, but not as scary as Sinistar. While you're actually playing, the game has no music, you just hear aliens rustling around and stuff. Holy CRAP. Anyway, youre basically a badass that kills these aliens... a debugger! Clever! Your partner is either a really cute girl with short hair, or a really pretty guy (I can never tell if that's muscle cleavage or boob cleavage)... either way its fun.

HOW I RELATE:
I'm quite the debugger too, you know! I've killed like 1000 ants, with a variety of weapons. I also have to debug my crappy php code. This game really relates to me though, in the fact that I never have any idea where I stand with that partner person. Is it a girl? If so, is she interested? Or does she just want me to debug the spacestation for her, so her and her boyfriend can have a place to crash...
Street fighter 2 turbo
Snes 800pts (seriosly what format hasnt it been on)(recently the Capcom collection)
If you need info on this then thow shall be branded the ultra noob and I will find you and tatto it on your head​

Dont think ill be geting street fighter (I allready have allmost all of them)
Silent debugger sounds fun

Last edited:
All the reviews I've read say Silent Debuggers is crap.

As for the other game, I'd suggest everyone should save their points for Super Street Fighter II Turbo.

I think only people with a mushrom can

Id sujest everbody not bother this week

u forgot metroid i got that pretty decent game lot of exploring not my thing but i hav to get used to it

It wasnt there when I checked

Back