update for the check mii out channel.

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
Wii disc slots will be glowing across the US this morning as Nintendo issues an update for the Check Mii Out channel.

Advertisement:

The update applies a number of various tweaks and improvements to the Mii voting channel, including more streamlined ways to see all the Mii characters you've uploaded so far, the addition of parental controls within the channel, and the viewing of recent Mii's has been upped from 50 to 500. That should be enough to wade through.

As usual you will need to apply the update before you next use the channel. The patch can be found within the Wii Shop channel.

We'll be in touch with Nintendo about the update for us UK peeps when they're all at work.

source:http://computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=181040

just wanted to post for those of you who actually care and want to update.

i dont think its out in the UK yet.

How about some genuinely interesting channels for a change? Am I the only person less-than-enthused about the lame line-up? Check Mii Out, Everybody Votes, Everybody's Nintendo Channel (I don't own a DS).

Really, the only worthwhile channels are Weather, News, and Internet. With nothing on the radar that sounds exciting.

sremick said:
How about some genuinely interesting channels for a change? Am I the only person less-than-enthused about the lame line-up? Check Mii Out, Everybody Votes, Everybody's Nintendo Channel (I don't own a DS).

Really, the only worthwhile channels are Weather, News, and Internet. With nothing on the radar that sounds exciting.

i second that. but i dont think its going to change anytime soon. maybe with wiiware we can get some good software. wiiware doesnt have to be games, it can be 3rd party software. imagine the posibilities.

Back