Update on Wii Avail

mrserv0n248

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
Just an FYI I live in Detroit Michigan area, talked to my friend at Circuit City today, They have 22 Wii's for launch and 6 PS3. Just to give everyone an idea on the market..

Well the PS3 had major problems w/ shipping, in fact Europe isn't even getting it till 2007. Another factor could be that the Wii is just more popular in your area.

Omg, do you look for arguments? I'm just saying that ppl in your area prefer the Wii over the PS3, geez.

It was a joke

Its ok if your racist. Go ahead share with the rest of us. Detroit is poor, your community is getting 6 Wii and 22 PS3, go on...

actually that statement doesn't make sense

I highly doubt any store will have 22 PS3's
and each store will have more than 6 Wii's for sure

*shrugs*
and dont try and start a fight, it doesn't help anyone, and is pointless.

Blackjack said:

*shrugs*

Actually, he originally said 22 Wiis and 6 PS3s, not the other way around. :smilewinkgrin:

yeah I work at circuit city in Pittsburg California and they said the ps3 had huge problems and we will only be getting about six. The wii's on the other hand I am not sure. But since I recieve the replenishment trucks on wednesdays and saturdays, I will know for sure how many we are getting.

Blackjack said:

*shrugs*

He was basing the market and availability on the economic standpoint that Wii is more popular in detroit,which is simply a retarded statement. So I said let me guess your rich communty is going to get the opposite because they like PS3 more.

The lines where I live (Columbus OH) are already started for the PS3. Some places are now telling me that they don't expect much of a problem If I want a Wii system. I actually talked to a store today that said they haven't even seen that much interest in the Wii, everything has been PS3. That might pass however after very few people get the PS3 and start looking for an alternative.

mrserv0n248 said:
He was basing the market and availability on the economic standpoint that Wii is more popular in detroit,which is simply a retarded statement. So I said let me guess your rich communty is going to get the opposite because they like PS3 more.

why are you getting so angry! he was only saying that your area MIGHT like wii's more than PS3's. Not many stores are gonna get more than 10. Oh yeah and there was nothing racist about that comment.

Back