update??

Brownies

\\Slash Bros.//
Jul 25, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2970-3563-4519-6293
hey, im downlaoding the new update and i seem to be having a problem, its been about 5 minutes now and it still says updating but idc if it takes long its just that there a bar @ the bottem with a blue line and i dont kno if that bar is supposed to fill with blue and if it is can some 1 tell me why mine is not moving and why its been 5-10 min without it moving???

Yeah it can take a while. Mine took about a good 10 minutes but my wireless router is downstairs so I never really get lightning speed. Maybe you are having the same problem or maybe someone on your network is using most of the bandwith. Don't worry its completely normal just dont turn off the system while its updating!

its jus that too many people r updating at the same time.

Are modded wii's 0wned by this firmware update?

Wozz500 said:
Update? What is it?

There is an added clock, your address book opens at the front page, a couple of images changed, and the shop has a scroll bar added to the page that shows which systems are supported by the VC (apparently, haven't done it myself yet!)

The shop update makes it sound like you can view demo's of the game right from the shop - it seems however that you can only do this by going to wii.nintendo.com - why not just add a button to the shop with a quick viewable demo of each game (they have pictures of each game - but a quick video would be much better).

captainff said:
There is an added clock, your address book opens at the front page, a couple of images changed, and the shop has a scroll bar added to the page that shows which systems are supported by the VC (apparently, haven't done it myself yet!)

Also on you're message board the today posts (the ones that are posted automatically by the wii) are wieght however the rest are a yello/brown

Back