updateing question

Pepsicola

First Day Wii Owner
Dec 26, 2006
Ontario canada
Wii Online Code
2212-2108-6556-1131
ya i got a wireless router cause my sister got a computer but ne ways i got my wii to connect to it and it says updating... do not turn the power off. Please wait a moment and theres a bar at the bottom note this is my frist time update how long should this take cause it went and its like prolly 1/10 mby 1/15th of the way and its not movin ne more does some one know why it wont move or does it jsut take a very long time?

the updates should only take a few minutes, but the rule of thumb is that if it doesn't progress further for roughly 20 minutes, its okay to shut down.

I always wait a day or so 2 get the updates after they come out just to avoid any complications of this sort. But if your updating the console for the first time, you should experience quick downloads

If you waited untill now to update, it is going to take longer, because there are about 2 or 3 of updates.
Also, it may be your internet, make sure no one is using the internet while you are downloading updates.

alright thanks ya as soon as i finished this post it started going fast again lol (*-.-) thanks for the help and ill be back if i need ne more xD

Back