Updates for Games / Downloadable Content

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
If there were updates for games and downloadable content... how would it save? Would it save directly to the disk or to the HD? I don't quite understand how it would work...

Also: not sure if this was the right place... :arf:

Last edited:
Homesrfan said:
If there were updates for games and downloadable content... how would it save? Would it save directly to the disk or to the HD? I don't quite understand how it would work...

Also: not sure if this was the right place... :arf:

What disk/HD do you speak of? Did you mean to say "internal flash memory" or SD card?

csiguy4u said:
What disk/HD do you speak of? Did you mean to say "internal flash memory" or SD card?
If a game has downloadable content, where would this content save to?

I think you may have misunderstood, but I mean, where. Does it just save to something you have like SD card or hard drive or to the actual disk of the game?

paintba||er said:
It would save to an SD card or the internal memory (its flash and not a hard drive. And you can't save stuff to a game disk since the Wii doesn't even have the ability to write on DVD's.
That's what I thought. Thank you.

paintba||er said:
It would save to an SD card or the internal memory (its flash and not a hard drive. And you can't save stuff to a game disk since the Wii doesn't even have the ability to write on DVD's.

kinda off topic...but does Wii use cd's or DVD's like the PS2 did?

Back