Ups And Downs OF E3

Warrior

WiiChat Member
Jun 11, 2007
The upsides, we got a release date for SSBB for America. No good for us europeans really. Mario kart wii announced, given estimated date, with online play. Wii Fit, along with the foot thing, nice. All in all very very good.

But I ddint feel nintendo focused enougb on their main goals. Metroid prime 3 was given a very brief part, as was both SSBB and mario kart. Instead, names like brain age 2 and wii fit were given the lime light.

That ticked me off. i wanted to hear about metroid and the main names, Nintendo did hit the subject of online, something we desperatey need more of, but once again only spent a brief time, and ONLY showed us games that we already knew were online.

I realise Nintendo have another slot tommrow an 9pm (London time) and i hope they will concentrate more on the big names there, and give us a bigger look at upcoming online functions, the check mii out channel and big names.

But i still felt dissapointed that Ninty didnt focus on the biggest matters. The new Wiiware feature wasbarely mentioned. anyone else feel me here?

your totally right i wanted to see more on metroid 3

its good to know i'll be going to my store Dec 3 and getting SSBB

Warrior said:
The upsides, we got a release date for SSBB for America. No good for us europeans really. Mario kart wii announced, given estimated date, with online play. Wii Fit, along with the foot thing, nice. All in all very very good.

But I ddint feel nintendo focused enougb on their main goals. Metroid prime 3 was given a very brief part, as was both SSBB and mario kart. Instead, names like brain age 2 and wii fit were given the lime light.

That ticked me off. i wanted to hear about metroid and the main names, Nintendo did hit the subject of online, something we desperatey need more of, but once again only spent a brief time, and ONLY showed us games that we already knew were online.

I realise Nintendo have another slot tommrow an 9pm (London time) and i hope they will concentrate more on the big names there, and give us a bigger look at upcoming online functions, the check mii out channel and big names.

But i still felt dissapointed that Ninty didnt focus on the biggest matters. The new Wiiware feature wasbarely mentioned. anyone else feel me here?

thats north america cannada included, we are a small people but we own more land

cant wait to play u in SSBB. =P

i understand them not focusing on brawl alot but they definitely shouldve gave metroid like 30 minutes. they shouldve had some news on starfox wii too

If Metroid isn't going online, then SSBB must be going online...right? :scared:

The thing about focusing on the big 3 is we already know about those. They are all highly anticipated by the vast majority of Wii owners and the non Wii owners know about them. While I would have loved to see more MP3, Galaxy, and Brawl footage - who wouldn't? - they needed to show off other stuff. The Wii Fit, well that is intruiging. That gets attention. I don't know how I feel about that game yet, but I want to know more about it. It grabbed some attention today as more people want to know what it is all about, what it contains, etc. The mention of Mario Kart plus some footage was a good move. It had been speculated by many to be announced but it was still great to see it. Also, the mention of the next Medal of Honor game having a 32 person multiplayer mode was exciting.

I feel like they did pretty good today. They announced release dates for SSBB and Galaxy, which was big. They announced Mario Kart. They showed some 3rd party footage. They showed off Prime 3 and Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, which looks great by the way.

i agree with you 100% but not only do they have the thing tommarow, they have an entire other show with the Toyko Game Show...(idk if thats the name, i know its Toyko something).

and the upsides is figuring when all these games are coming out...
downside is getting the money to get about 5 games including 3 xbox 360 games...DAMN!

Back