Ups And Downs OF E3

vagrant said:
Why does any of this suprise you. We were told a week ago SSBB wasn't going to be shown at E3.

Wait for the TGS.

ah yes i forgot about that. now that i think about everything that i was really expecting to happen at this E3 did. so theres really nothing to be that disappointed about.

All these people whining about how Nintendo is going to fail because they won't go online. And I kept saying wait for E3, wait for E3.

And what do you know, a whole bunch of online games coming out.

Well if MoH is online, I hope the game itself doesn't blow. I was actually hoping that Ninty would've done a little better presentation. Microsofts was AWESOME, Sony's was alright...Home looks pretty cool, I wonder if you can run though...Walking everywhere that slow looks very lame.

My girlfriend and I are so excited about SMG, Wii Fit, and METROID PRIME!! Metroid Prime:Corruption is a wet dream...

Sorry for being so deatailed...I just can't wait!

I found Nintendo's kinda dull... at least Sony's attempted to make people laugh.. didn't actually work, but at least they attempted, but I loved Sony's, loved the new trailers, Haze, MGS, Infamous, Killzone, Heavenly Sword, Home etc. Didn't watch Microsofts, was probably amazing too

sherwood3570 said:
Well if MoH is online, I hope the game itself doesn't blow. I was actually hoping that Ninty would've done a little better presentation. Microsofts was AWESOME, Sony's was alright...Home looks pretty cool, I wonder if you can run though...Walking everywhere that slow looks very lame.

My girlfriend and I are so excited about SMG, Wii Fit, and METROID PRIME!! Metroid Prime:Corruption is a wet dream...

Sorry for being so deatailed...I just can't wait!

You seem to be one of the few who thought Microsoft's was "awesome."

I thought it was pretty lame and the Halo 3 360 pretty much capped it off.

the onlything i liked about Microsofts was the people playing halo..lol..

Xbox 360 playing movies?

i mean download

Why?

Battles said:
the onlything i liked about Microsofts was the people playing halo..lol..

Xbox 360 playing movies?

i mean download

Why?

The xbox 360 has like always had movies for download....

They just cost a shitload.

Well...I guess I can't say that Microsoft's was awesome due to content. But it was just played out well. Reggie Bush was a little too much. But a band playing the Halo background music and the pool of water. I just think that they presented very well.

Sony's Jack Tregger...? Seemed like an awesome guy. I actually like listening to him. I honestly can say that I'm not a Reggie fan...and the main speaker at Microsoft's preview turned me off aswell.

now you get disney movies?..

wow...lol...youcan just rent them or comcast them for free these days but hey someone will but them

so far the worst thing i have seen at E3 is the New Psp...big let down i thought

Back