Ur Mr Gay

JT.

A glitch in life
Apr 16, 2007
I don't know if you read the thread about christian views towards galaxy, but there was one argument I found pretty interesting...
mariogalaxybox.jpg
art.

Now then, see those shiny sparkles on some of the letters? There's one on the U, one on the R, one on the G... What so they all together? UR MR GAY!

Shocking? Definitely Nintendo's funniest mistake:lol: ! Or is it a mistake?:scared:

After discovering this has been posted several times before, I decided I would entertain you people with an excellent related comic strip!
josh_grb.gif

And now for something very unrelated, but awesome! Check it out here

Last edited:
JAKE196 said:
It's either a coincidence or someone with a bad sense of humor put it in there.

Well, this is the official box art, you can go look for another picture if you want, so Nintendo might just have put that in on purpose. It's brought up a lot of discussion, and maybe that's Nintendo's intention? It's free advertisement!

@ el zicho: First time I saw it. Didn't know I was so behind on things!

@mushroomedmario: :sick: Have I been in a coma for 3 months or something? Wow, what else have I missed?

Last edited:
JT. said:
Well, this is the official box art, you can go look for another picture if you want, so Nintendo might just have put that in on purpose. It's brought up a lot of discussion, and maybe that's Nintendo's intention? It's free advertisement!

@ el zicho: First time I saw it. Didn't know I was so behind on things!
I really doubt Nintendo would do it on purpose, Like I said, I bet it's a coincidence or an individual stuck in in there for fun.

and yeah, this is ooooooooooooooooold.

I feel dumb... just like all those newbies who haven't seen the search bar...

Oh well, many seem like people who like posting about mario being gay 4 times?

^you are absolutely right. Proves that screwing up can lead to your death..
So how should I leave this gay world? Hang myself? Slight my wrists? Blow my brains out? Or play Galaxy a week non-stop, and die like that one dude who played WoW for too long?

JT. said:
I don't know if you read the thread about christian views towards galaxy, but there was one argument I found pretty interesting...
mariogalaxybox.jpg
art.

Now then, see those shiny sparkles on some of the letters? There's one on the U, one on the R, one on the G... What so they all together? UR MR GAY!

Shocking? Definitely Nintendo's funniest mistake:lol: ! Or is it a mistake?:scared:

After discovering this has been posted several times before, I decided I would entertain you people with an excellent related comic strip!
josh_grb.gif

And now for something very unrelated, but awesome! Check it out here

Nice drawing

Back