URGENT!!! Please help tonight!!!

OneEyedFish

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
Hello all!, i am going on holiday tomorrow morning and i urgently need to know whether or not my Wii will work in America (Florida)? I need to know this information as soon as possible! Thank you very much!

well i dont think you can play american games on it, but other than that its no prob. The wii is region locked....where are you coming from.

Cheers

England, Bristol...so the console should be ok? I have EU games already so the games are no problem...cheers for replying mate

It will work if you get a power adaptor/transformer jiggy. The US use different power voltages over there and your Wii won't fit into their powerpoints. Should only cost you a couple of bucks, but take your own games.

o_O

err... believe it or not he wasnt the only person in the world who said "mate", mate.

I say mate to, NE of England here :p and any way. Yeah you just need an adaptor because america uses sucky voltages :p

no im not from austrailia or anything, im just used to hearing the croc. hunter saying it on t.v. I thought it was an austrailian thing...?

no im not from austrailia or anything, im just used to hearing the croc. hunter saying it on t.v. I thought it was an austrailian thing...?

Nah mate, i'm from down under we never say mate, cobber. Now i'm off to shoot some roos and throw another shrimp on the barbie. Cheers mate.

Back