URGENT!... Slightly. xP Just... Come here?

Kumoriken

Banned
Sep 30, 2006
Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
Wii Online Code
3916-4519-7595-8108
Well, apparently, my dad (Todd Rundgren if there are any fans out there) Has... Umm... Done something with Electronic Arts, (Have no idea what, I didn't hear the details. xP) And they were offering him any game (just one, though) to bring home. How nice of them. ^_^ Hoo-ray for EA! xD
Err.... >_> Anyway... xP I can choose one game. Doesn't even have to be EA. So, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks! ^_^

~~Kumo

>_> Umm... Okay, now, why is everyone being so rude? We're in debt up to our eyeballs if you think we're rich. Our tax payers spent our money and now the IRS is on our ass. My dad was just in a meeting with EA so they offered to give me one game. >_> If you think I should refuse a gift from them, then I will. You guys don't have to be such damned pricks. X_x;;
And Todd Rundgren is...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Rundgren

Umm... Hmm... Well, I'd say... Platform games, though I barely have any. And.. Umm... Iunno, pretty much all GameCube games are quirky and fun. Can you either suggest a good GC game or a good PS2 platformer? Thanks! ^_^

Platform is a TYPE of game. >_< Like Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, etc.
And just suggest a game YOU like or something. ^_^;;

woah i wish my dad had a wikipedia article about he seems preety cool well um maybe well.......lol.......i dont really know any ea games i never play there games im sorry for not helping

Back