URGENT!... Slightly. xP Just... Come here?

220px-Toddoff.jpg

WTF ??????????????? OMFG !!!!!! XD Whats this guy on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

c'mon guys, stop insulting him and his big man.

Anyway to the question, classically id say mario (paper mario or super mario sunshine).

But my Fav. Would be Metroid Prime

ANY game

Raydent Silver gun (lol)
Panzer dragoon saga (me got)
Rage of dragons (LOL)
Kazua incounter (LOL)

there all expensive games

Ignore the haters, they're just jealous. If you like platformers I'd recomend Psyconauts. I havn't played it personally but I hear it's really good.

Kumoriken said:
my dad (Todd Rundgren if there are any fans out there)
So are you Rex or Randy? (or are you Liv Tyler o0)

Darkprinny said:
ANY game

Raydent Silver gun (lol)
Panzer dragoon saga (me got)
Rage of dragons (LOL)
Kazua incounter (LOL)

there all expensive games

That's if you can even find them! :lol:

Leviathan said:
Ignore the haters, they're just jealous. If you like platformers I'd recomend Psyconauts. I havn't played it personally but I hear it's really good.

I passed up the chance to get that for Xbox a few weeks ago, now I can't find it at all. :(

Sam_Harris said:
woah i wish my dad had a wikipedia article about he seems preety cool well um maybe well.......lol.......i dont really know any ea games i never play there games im sorry for not helping
Like I said, it doesn't have to be an EA game. xP Thanks, though.

Leviathan said:

So are you Rex or Randy? (or are you Liv Tyler o0)
xD Bwehehe. Liv? No, no. And, actually, I'm the youngest, Rebop.

Ah! There! Psychonauts! I remembered I was gonna get it, and then I decided not to and save up for the Wii! xD
Forgot about that! Thanks so much!

Kumoriken said:
xD Bwehehe. Liv? No, no. And, actually, I'm the youngest, Rebop.

Whoops... sorry 'bout forgetting you there... But in fairness, even though three members of your family have wikipedia articles the only one I'd heard 'bout before today was Liv.

Also your Dad seems to have a thing about R's

Leviathan said:
Whoops... sorry 'bout forgetting you there... But in fairness, even though three members of your family have wikipedia articles the only one I'd heard 'bout before today was Liv.

Also your Dad seems to have a thing about R's

Hehe, 's okay. I don't mind. ^_^;; And I've kinda realized that myself. X_x;; No idea why. And I can see why. My dad's not too popular nowadays. xP

Back