!URGENT! Yeti's house help

bonodo

Wicked Hot Lush Lips
Jan 24, 2007
runcorn, uk
Wii Online Code
1262-1897-0166-8568
Ok i really need help with the yeti house because i am up 2 the bit where you first put the first stone thing in a cannon then drop a bomb in it to make it go off (the room where you get the compass i think) but me bieng me i gone and swapped all the bombs for the ones that you put down and they run off.:mad2:

if thats the case you might need to warp out with ooccoo (or whatever the spelling is..)

if you dont already have him/her/it, you will find him/her/it in the room with the yeti making soup, behind the shelves in one of the pots..

obviously once you are use midna to warp to kakariko...then warp back with ooccoo

Or save and quit, you will start at the door to get in the ice temple or whatever it is called. leave and warp. To get back warp to the Snowpeak top

yay i did it :):):) and then guess what i done................ i finished temple of time and then guess where i got up to.............. the bit where you have to pay that freaky canno guy 300 squid fix the cannon (no glitch:)).....BUT the downside is... i dont have 300 rupies i only have 190 rupies and i cant find any more anywhere is there any side thingys that give you like 200 rupies like the thing where you shoot the bell in kakairko viliage(can't spell)

P.S. i shot the bell with a bomb arrow and a rupie fell out of it but i couldnt find it so i went into the house and tried shooting it from inside but you can't get bomb arrows out there :confused:

The quickest way to get money at this point is to find bugs and give them to Agitha in Castle town. She lives in a house with a stalker staring in the window 24 hours a day.

Back