urghhh help

DanBartlett

The legend
Jan 13, 2007
Southampton,England
Wii Online Code
8156-7115-8723-7720
ok i went out wid me dad 2day to get that bit for wi-fi and after 3 hours coz it kept frezin we have finally updated it and the forecast channel works but the shop channel don't it keeps cumin up wid error and b4 dat like 2 goes b4 hand it just frooze again

DanBartlett said:
ok i went out wid me dad 2day to get that bit for wi-fi and after 3 hours coz it kept frezin we have finally updated it and the forecast channel works but the shop channel don't it keeps cumin up wid error and b4 dat like 2 goes b4 hand it just frooze again

Can anybody translate this to English??????:confused: :confused:

The shop keeps freezing for me too.
I tend to leave it for an hour or two and then try again, by which time it's normally OK.

It may be your router crapping out on you. When they first brought out routers, a lot of them weren't built for cable modem speeds. After a while they would time out. Maybe you live next to a cell phone tower, do you have something blocking the signal? You'll have to go through trial and error to find the cause. Hit up the manufacturer first.

urghh i got on the wii shop went to download internet trial and a bit into download it frooze and now i cant get back on it as it keeps freezin

Back