Urine named game coming to Wii

Dec 4, 2006
Northern Ireland - Co. Down
Wii Online Code
8263-8201-5467-9061
Samurai Warriors spin-off "Samurai Slash" (Slash is used in UK to refer to taking a piss) will be on the wii

Few details are known, but the game is played from a first-person perspective and lets players use the Wii Remote to take out rushing opponents with projectile and melee attacks.

The game is scheduled for release later this year.

No offense - but WTF?
Everyone knows the slash they are referring to is like a slash with a sword. I'm not exactly up on UK lingo or anything, but come on... get real! Who, besides you, is going to think this is a game about a samurai taking a piss?

I know we weren't really supposed to take you seriously or anything, it just sounded kinda stupid imo.

OMG slash = pee I EVERYBODY USES THAT :O!

[/sarcasm]

EDIT: what i ment was because hardly enyone (including england) knows what it means no ones going to go "lol slash iz meaning piss LOLZ!" BTW only london cockney people say slash.

omg thats so sad any way slash to me means like with sword but "going for a slash"or "having a slash" is the urine meaning

WuZeMu said:

[/sarcasm]

EDIT: what i ment was because hardly enyone (including england) knows what it means no ones going to go "lol slash iz meaning piss LOLZ!" BTW only london cockney people say slash.

i think the vast majority of the population know what "i am going for a slash" refers to.

Okay Im from UK and I don't know ANYONE that uses that.. at all...

and hello? WII? ... grow up

Getting the thread back on the topic of the game, from the screenshots it reminds me alot of the time crisis games, but with a samurai twist, looks pretty good.

WuZeMu said:

[/sarcasm]

that word is specifically restricted 2 his household.
Noooobody uses that crap.

Back