US VC releases for today

I was pretty anxious for some NES games. I have 5 SNES games on my VC now and the most I have for any other system is 2. I like a little balance in there. :p
Really though I don't care what generation a game comes from, I just want GOOD GAMES. Kid Icarus is good enough for me. I never played Kirby much but I know I liked it when I did play it. I've never played Ice Climber but I've heard good things considering it's similar to other games I love. No *GREAT* games this week but this is nothing close to those 3 awful weeks at the beginning of last month. I'm happy with this week. Besides, we know for sure we'll be getting Zelda 2 and Donkey Kong Country sooner than later. Bring on Super Metroid already, though. ugh
As far as releasing 10 games in a week, no thanks. The more they release now, the less they have later. There's gonna be periods where there aren't any good Wii games coming out and we'll need SOMETHING at least slightly exciting to kill that boring time. I'd be fine if they did all the real classics in one shot now, i.e. all Zeldas, Marios, and Metroids... then save DKC's, Kirby's, Star Fox, etc. for those times. 3-5 is fine with me though as long as they're decent games.

KPac511 said:
There's gonna be periods where there aren't any good Wii games coming out and we'll need SOMETHING at least slightly exciting to kill that boring time. I'd be fine if they did all the real classics in one shot now, i.e. all Zeldas, Marios, and Metroids... then save DKC's, Kirby's, Star Fox, etc. for those times. 3-5 is fine with me though as long as they're decent games.

something EXCITING? like EXCITE BIKE? mmmmmmm.......yes.........

Conan the Librarian said:
something EXCITING? like EXCITE BIKE? mmmmmmm.......yes.........
but Excite buke get Excite bike 64 it comes with both the N64 game and the NES game.

I posted in the wrong place before

I bought all three. Nintendo gets my money and support.

Kirby was on my list of top 5 or so hopefuls. Along with Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, E.V.O., and Super Mario RPG.

If they had a 'Tips' or 'Send Support' option, I'd have checked it.

HAH! Who cares! Ill buy em all with my 20,000 wii points.

Obviously MasterJedi is much younger than I am, and some/most of you? Hell I dunno exact age ranges here. Being born in 82 and growing up with these games, I'm quite excited about the line up, I have Super Mario Bro, Legend of Zelda, and as of tonight, Kirby. The Wii is designed for everyone, keep that in mind, just be patient and before too long everybody will be happy. There's more than enough to do on your Wii to keep you occupied right now anyway.

Just look at Monday's as Christmas morning, sometimes Aunt Betty gets you a new bike, sometimes it's just a pair of socks, they can't all be winners, but just remember theres always next time!

For all of you asking where are the N64 games, they only release one 64 game a month and usually at the end of the month. Rumors are saying that star Fox 64 is coming out at the end of this motnh and I hope thats true.

The one I want that I've read is in the making, but no estimated release date yet is Goemon's Great Adventure. That, Mario 64, and Perfect Dark are my fav N64 games, obviously Mario being out already and Perfect Dark we may never see again.

I recommend downloading Goemon's so much, that whenever it comes out, (if people can still see this by then) I will give the first person to PM me, the card info for 1,000 Wii Points so they can download it for himself.

I don't know what exactly it is about this game that I love, I just do.

^When it comes out I'll PM you, a free game from the 64 cant beat that.

Make sure you do, I'll have a screenshot available too so everybody knows they weren't cheated.

Then again this could be this month or it could be a year from now, guess we'll have to wait and see.

First come, first serve though... Maybe 2nd or 3rd, too, if I'm feeling generous.

Back