USB 2.0 to Ethernet LAN adaptor

epikon

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2006
UK
Wii Online Code
6669-5605-4028-6511
i know ive posted this somewhere a while back but i cant seem to find it. Has anyone with wired internet tried to use one yet?

Oldish News:

"Speaking to Computer and Video Gamers today, a Nintendo rep confirmed that the USB ethernet adaptor which was announced at TGS 2005 will indeed be coming out for the Wii at the console’s launch in December."

WiFiGamers.co.uk - Wii Ethernet Kit coming soon!

Any ideas? Havent seen any being sold yet

I believe he was referring to the third party adapter. Hopefully there is one that does, or that the one by Nintendo isn't expensive.

Okay cuss I didnt think that one was out yet.. Thats the one im going to get when its comes out since the wirless stuff isnt working out.

well i'm guessing it will be like 50 bucks canadian i got my wireless router for 40 bucks canadian lol so no point

i think 3rd party adapters wont work unless its specifically for the Wii, im sure the Wii has drivers in the firmware to use a adapter like this for the future when their released, for now either dont bother because wireless is easier and getting less expensive, deifinitly woth not having to run cables trow ur house.

Back