USB Mouse

XtremeKilling

Got Wii? [1-21-07]
Jan 27, 2007
www.Wii-Own.com
Wii Online Code
3736-0858-9817-8462
Will a Wireless USB Mouse work for this?
You don't have to download anything for it to work on my PC.
(Just plug and use)
WIll it work on my wii?

Last edited:
That's a good point. I got a wireless USB mouse (usb = receiver) so I might try it out later. If you've got one you might as well give it a go, I very much doubt it'll destroy your Wii (don't quote me on that if it does).

Having a mouse or keyboard for the wii, just kills the whole point of having a wii... seriously

XtremeKilling said:
Will a Wireless USB Mouse work for this?
You don't have to download anything for it to work on my PC.
(Just plug and use)
WIll it work on my wii?

NO, there on no drivers on the Wii for the mouse; on a PC it already has the drivers so it "appears" that you can just plug it in and use it, but really it loads the driver behind the scenes. . .

use the search next time.

i know they wont work, so im not saying they will... but a keyboard would be nice... i dont see the point of the mouse, because the wiimote is just as functional, but keyboards would be good for the web browser... example, i could use this forum from my wii. i wouldnt do that now because it would take me forever to type out this post with the remote and on-screen keyboard.

apparently there is a keyboard coming out....

dont know dates and cant remember where i read it, but i definately read it somewhere.

i know just cos i read it doesnt make it true, but i think it makes a lot of sense to release this, especially with a web browser relelased

Back