Use any synced remote to start the console

jollyguy23

WiiChat Member
Apr 30, 2007
Hi,

I am new to Wii and am slowly catching up. Thakns to multiple posts on this forum. I am glad I joined this forum. I have a question about wii remotes.

If i have 4 remotes and all of them are synced to the console, when i am starting the concole do i HAVE to have remote 1 to power it on and then hit the A at the start page?

Is there a way where the console might know that the first of the 4 synced remotes that i pick up and use at the start screen to consider as teh #1 remote? Else i need to keep tag of which is my 1st remote.

Any help is greatly appreciated...

I do know that you can use any of the remotes to power it on/off. However, I am not sure about the second part of your question. I haven't tried it. I would like to know that as well for when I get to the 4 wiimote state.

any of them will work, for example: if you have controllers ABCD, and A is the first remote synched to your remote followed by BCD....once they are all off and your wii is off....whichever remote you press power on will become the #1 controller, and the next will be #2 so it all depends on just whichever remote you turn on first

No, it does not matter which one you press to start it up. I don't really understand the second part of your post though...

Like krisv2010 said, once all 4 wiimotes are synched, you can grab and turn on the Wii with any wiimote. The first one you use will be #1 the second #2, etc. so there is no need to worry about which wiimote you have setup as the first or last ones. They will operate in the order you use them.

thanks all for the information. This is the reason i love this forum....

Thanks again!

I worked just like each one said here...

Back