used DS cost

Avais100

WiiChat Member
Sep 18, 2006
how much do you think a used DS would cost if i baught one from game or gamestation? Can i get the cost in pounds please.

nope argos are selling nitendo ds with mario kart DD for 70 pound i was just looking for a normal ds so im hoping its around 50 pounds.

Avais100 said:
nope argos are selling nitendo ds with mario kart DD for 70 pound i was just looking for a normal ds so im hoping its around 50 pounds.

o well i was talkin US!

oh right lol. so 70 dollars ir around about 40-50 pounds so im gonna go into game and gamestation and see if theyve got one.

well i went to my local game and bought one for 60 pounds with no games yet. Plus Icetrash i would have baught a new one but i didnt have the money since i need some for the wii. I have one gameboyadvance game but it doesnt work on my ds. I put it in the the manuel says then i swich the ds on but it says theres no advance game inserted... It might be my game but im not sure.

Avais100 said:
well i went to my local game and bought one for 60 pounds with no games yet. Plus Icetrash i would have baught a new one but i didnt have the money since i need some for the wii. I have one gameboyadvance game but it doesnt work on my ds. I put it in the the manuel says then i swich the ds on but it says theres no advance game inserted... It might be my game but im not sure.

Uh, shouldn't you make sure that the used DS you just bought isn't broken. Try to get another Advance game to make sure the GBA port on that DS is working.

ABC said:
Uh, shouldn't you make sure that the used DS you just bought isn't broken. Try to get another Advance game to make sure the GBA port on that DS is working.

Thats what im gonna do. The only problem is that is the only advance game ive got. (my little bro baught it when he thaught it was gameboy colour) and i will only get the ds games next week. I can borrow a gameboy avance game from my friends but apparently hes "sick"

Avais100 said:
Thats what im gonna do. The only problem is that is the only advance game ive got. (my little bro baught it when he thaught it was gameboy colour) and i will only get the ds games next week. I can borrow a gameboy avance game from my friends but apparently hes "sick"

So run up to his house and punch him in the head. :lol: Nah, just ask him to borrow a game, who cares if he's sick?

ABC said:
So run up to his house and punch him in the head. :lol: Nah, just ask him to borrow a game, who cares if he's sick?

Well thats what i explained to his mum and shes like...hes sick and he contagious so let him study and blah blah blah... His moms always had it out for me.

Back