used gamecube stuff is going cheap these days ...

skidmarx

semi-pro thumb jockey
May 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Wii Online Code
5556-6677-7123-4567
I saw used copies of Starfox, F Zero and Paper Mario at my local EB games. I love video games, but do you think these games would appeal to someone who's almost in his thirties?

Also a friend promised me a copy of The Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition, but alas, now he can't find it :sad: I have sized up some copies of it on Ebay. I wonder is it worth the extra money to get Ocarina of Time AND Majora's Mask, or should I cheap out and just download OoT for Virtual Console? I guess it depends on how much you love Zelda. I missed out on many great Ninty games and I'd like to play the classics.

Yeah, you can get your hands on a lot of classic GC games for bargain prices at the moment. Since I didn't own a GC, I found myself picking up a lot of titles which were GC exclusives. :lol:

no, i wanted a new copy of etranal darkness to collect and it cost me $45cdn. The cheap games are mostly used. i bought etranal darkness used for $25cdn.

MysticGohan said:
no, i wanted a new copy of etranal darkness to collect and it cost me $45cdn. The cheap games are mostly used. i bought etranal darkness used for $25cdn.

I got Beyond Good and Evil (another rare-ish GC exclusive) for $2.99 at my local record store. I love how all of the sports games lose their value within months. NBA 2k2 was $.99.

Deranged.vE said:
yeah man i love it now i can go to gamestop with 50$ and leave with atleast 3 good gc titles xD

<3333 <<

haha true.
i went into a local buy, sell, trade game store with like 50$ and bought like 5 third party gc games!

xD

ericlewis91 said:
i bought smash bros for gamecube for 14.99 used..what a deal

Nice!
i got it new at Target for $20.00
pretty good deal.
and i got it about it when came out too!
XD

nothing beats donkey konga beat for 9.99$ with the bongos! i also got donkey konga 2 for $12.99 and another set of bongos for $4.99

great prices!

go to gamestop.com and check out the used games section. then sort by price and look at how cheap they get!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
nothing beats donkey konga beat for 9.99$ with the bongos! i also got donkey konga 2 for $12.99 and another set of bongos for $4.99

great prices!

go to gamestop.com and check out the used games section. then sort by price and look at how cheap they get!

wow man.
thats a bargain :D
yeah i go to ebay all the time and find cheap buy it now GC games...its just the shipping sucks :/

Back