Usernames

I first used this name when I played on some Ragnarok private servers, now I use it whenever I play games and go on forums.

mine all started with the best day of my life, the day i went to a small games shop and saw super metroid... i loved the boxart plus it was a huge box so i bought it. after becoming hooked on it a year and a while later i completed it (i was about 4-5) i loved motherbrain and everything about the game but i loved motherbrain the most so... there you go

I always used wicked as username...
And now with the Wii it changed to Wiicked...

Me? My name is Daniel and i'm into the whole, even the journey of 1 thousand miles, starts with but a single step. The 99 is: One more to save your world, one more to end another. Corny, i know, yet i love them! One more: If someone says they always lie, and it's true, then wouldn't they be lying?

P.S. I hate you MetroidZ <<Sarcasm. I would kill for an avatar like yours with the animated mario!

Last edited:
hah, i use smilies too.

anyway, mines just original.. i was gonna pick Quake3girl0011 cuz i LOVE to play quake 3. and im a girl.. and i always had 0011 because i was 11 when i made that s/n :] its also my AIM screen name.

im interested in russia and the soviet union, and soviet is to plain, so i did sovietO

When I was involved in the neopets craze, i made up a username of just Dan. But that was taken on the site [naturally] and it listed other options of names i could take, and Redan499 was there... booya

Ha ha, I bet no one knows what my username is.
I love dragonflys, so one day I was thinking of a good username. I thought of dragonflys are like little dragons. I took the Li from little and the dra from dragon
and put in en.
Li+dra+en=Lidraen

That makes no since whatsoever, lidraen....then again, it is you....(Joking >_<)

Riviet, I've always liked your name because it sounds classy to me for some reason (in other words, I like it). Some other ppl's name I also like: Mario Famous, Sovieto (dunno why, lol), Wiired, and some others. Those are just ppl that I can think of atm.

Back