Usernames

Wii_Rulez cuz it's the truth and i got lucky to have it as my AIM s/n. I have 4 other aim s/ns that have somewhat interesting stories.

Well my name came to be because when me and my friends used to play RuneScape I used my username as Icecube1991 (Icecubes because I liked to use that word then and 1991 because of the year i was born) well when I was playing the game some person called me IceTrash cause he was making fun of me. Then when we got sick of RuneScape we played MapleStory for only like 2 weeks but Icecube was already taken, I could have used Icecube1991 but numbers in names are gay to me now so I used IceTrash. Thank you random person who was making fun of me!

Icetrash said:
Well my name came to be because when me and my friends used to play RuneScape I used my username as Icecube1991 (Icecubes because I liked to use that word then and 1991 because of the year i was born) well when I was playing the game some person called me IceTrash cause he was making fun of me. Then when we got sick of RuneScape we played MapleStory for only like 2 weeks but Icecube was already taken, I could have used Icecube1991 but numbers in names are gay to me now so I used IceTrash. Thank you random person who was making fun of me!
yes.. i wonder who that "random person" was... Jks, it wasnt me cause i would never waste my time on runescape.

m7ticalm said:
yes.. i wonder who that "random person" was... Jks, it wasnt me cause i would never waste my time on runescape.
Same here:lol: I nvr played it again because someone gave me a virus and my parents got really pissed ^_^'

Mine Started As +Melee=Master+ (dont ask why), Then +Melee=Maniac+, Then +Maniacal=Maniac+!

The + And = Just Gave It Creativity

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Mine Started As +Melee=Master+ (dont ask why), Then +Melee=Maniac+, Then +Maniacal=Maniac+!

The + And = Just Gave It Creativity
Well it's strange, i'll give u that -_-......Mr. Maniac.:)

how do you pronounce my username then (sylables and accents)?
expecially you ssbb_lover

ssbb_lover said:
I know wut u mean, I don't really know about that because i'm not allowed to download Naruto episodes...I wish...but not as far as I know. Some other ppl on here...u could PM sasuke747.

*EDIT* I forgot, no PM's:( Well...just ask him somewhere...or wait.

Yes just PM me *Evil Eyes* Muahahaha

Alot of these Usernames are so intresting :)

Diomedes said:
how do you pronounce my username then (sylables and accents)?
expecially you ssbb_lover

I'm not quite sure, but I think it's pronounced dye-oh-mee-deez. I don't know much about the Iliad in particular, but I do know quite a bit of Greek mythology (I do astronomy, and a lot of objects in space get their names from mythology).

Back