Using same character on different machines?

legbuh

WiiChat Member
Apr 11, 2007
So I have a question. :) Newbie here. Don't have a Wii, but have used my friends and am desperatley waiting for "the big shipment" to come in mid April here. lol.

I have a character set up and am getting points, experience, etc with that character for many games.

When I get my own Wii, is there any way to transfer all that to my Wii? Either via a memory card (similar to XBox) or over the net?

Hope this makes sense. :)

when you get your wiimote, go to your friend's house and put it on there. there is an option (i can't remember what it's called) in the Mii Channel that allows you to transfer miis via wiimote.
or you could exchange wii numbers and have your friend email the mii to you.
There are a lot of options.
hope that helps.

like he said ^^^

When you get your wii-remote, go over to your friends house, and transfer your mii to the wiiremote. You can do this in the Mii channel. When you go home, you then transfer the Mii from the Remote to your Wii. Problem solved!

you need to move the save game over as well or all your stats won't move right... just copy it to an sd card and onto your system as well as moving your wii to you controller and copying that to your new system...

Ya use an SD card. My friend faced the same issue. I just let him use my SD card and it was all good.

Back