Using the Wii to watch movies online

Tim the Elite said:
sometimes they come out before

any ideas when the dvd gets released?

the "dvd rips" that come out before are usually screener rips. Spiderman 3 hasn't had a screener rip yet which means it won't.

And there is no date for the dvd release I do not believe.

that was the most amazing argument EVER!

but on the real, I was checking out movieforumz.com and I had the same problem I've had with other sites, I need flash, or divx. How can I aquire those codecs for my wii?

I found a great site where the Wii online works well, you can watch all kinds of anime series, kung-fu series, asian drama series and music videos, also video game trailers, most videos on here are subbed so you can understand whats going on. The site is crunchyroll.com , you have to become a member and sign up in order 2 watch the vids, but its easy and fast. The videos will be small on the computer so in order to watch a full screen, you'll have to donate money. However, if you have the Wii, all you have to do is zoom in with the wiimote and you'll get a larger screen without paying a dime. If your into asian culture and love anime, give this site a chance, hope you guys find it to your liking.

Thanks m8 very helpfull i used to use www.tv-links.co.uk worked perfectly until recently its stopped working altogether on wii p.s site is great on the pc but some of the stuff on there is illegal so watch out

Back