Using Two WiiMotes

kris20

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
ok i wii sports is kinda silly but i just discovered the best game i ever played in my life.

wii tenis with one wiimote in each hand
(far better than the nunchuck will ever be)

first make two different colored wii characters one left handed and one right handed.
Then play a game of wii tennis doubles with both characters on the same side.
put your right hand as the one at the back (if you are right handed).
At first you will have to swing both hands at once untill your brain maps them correctly.
then play the best game you have ever played.

when will the first sword game use this?

i cant wait to get a good sword game that uses a wiimote in each hand.

if one comes out i will pay whatever it costs to get it.

Red steel has something like that... but you use the nun chuck for the 2nd blade :ciappa:

WAIT.. Prince of Persia!!! That would be awesome if they made it compatible with 2 wii motes rather than a crappy nunchuck... then again, how are we supposed move? lol :hand:

easy

well the unco people could use the little cross things on each wimote but way better would be taking a step using each trigger.

it sounds crazy but pick one up in each hand and it feels like thats what you should do.

runnning woud be cool and side stepping would be something like right right right etc

or just hold down both buttons like driving a tank - let go of one and you turn.

using a gun would be different to a sword - you would need to move with one and aim with the other.

damn numb chuck

i dont like the the way your hands are attached together with the numchuck

Back