Vacation thread.

pro gamer said:
one time in mexico my brother threw a football and he hit a telephone wire which made the lights go out.

Hahaha. That's pro, I'd like to see that happen again.'
(And congrats on your 1000th post)

thanks. this time we will leave the footballs at home. I also made a fire on accident.

Over there in mexico they sell fireworks like crazy! They throw them everywhere. they use the light poles to light them up. they scrap the string part against is really fast and it lights up. I threw one in the grass and it made a fire.

I hear about a lot of people getting robbed while in Mexico. Also that you have to bribe the police a lot to stay out of invented trouble. Anyone have any stories?

Haha, my dad's friend got his new GMC Truck stolen by the police because they liked it. They said either you give us the truck or we frame you for possesion of cocaine, or we kill you and say you resisted arrest and were wanted for homicide. My dad's friend had to walk to the nearest town to call back home.

Nope the police kept his car and probably gave it a new paint job, and then drove around in it. Apparently that's why the authorities in big cities in Mexico have like Mercedes, and BMW crusiers, or so my dad told me.

I don't think I might be going there.

Floydd said:
Haha, my dad's friend got his new GMC Truck stolen by the police because they liked it. They said either you give us the truck or we frame you for possesion of cocaine, or we kill you and say you resisted arrest and were wanted for homicide.
Disturbingly, this is exactly the sort of scenario I keep hearing about. And not "friend of a cousin of a babysitter" stories either. It's a story that repeats itself over and over... apparently it's a popular tactic.

I hope when we go to california we go to a fancy hotel.

Back