Valve Talks About More Portal & Half-Life.

Gikoku Harakami

ミュージック
Oct 25, 2007
どこかに日本でか。
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234

xboxLogo.png

---------------------------
265444226_d62205c7a2_m.jpg

---------------------------
225px-PLAYSTATION_3_logosvg.png

Joystiq said:
Joystiq.png

Though we'd be GlaDOS can be to have another slice of Portal's topsy-turvy displacement gameplay, we'd almost certainly be unsatisfied with a quick 'n dirty content boost to our 2007 game of the year. Thankfully, Valve's Doug Lombardi has told Eurogamer that the developer isn't looking to simply throw a handful of new puzzles at us. "There'll be more Portal, for sure," he said. "But the details of that, to be honest, we're still working out."

Also being worked out at Valve headquarters are the continuing adventures of crowbar-wielding physicist, Gordon Freeman, who's due to appear in Half-Life 2: Episode Three. "With Episode Three we want to live up to the promise of where we are taking things to; there's a lot of work being done to make sure we deliver on that promise." If you're dying to learn more about where said things are being taken to, you're going to have wait a bit, "probably months not weeks." And don't even get us started on how long you might have to wait for the actual game.

At least you'll have some upcoming Team Fortress 2 content to keep you busy which, as per Valve's desire for all its additional content, will be free.

There was rumors about portal 2 -The serch for cake

Smithy said:
Never got into Portal but TF2 was alot of fun.
Drops a companion cube onn you

Woot loved Portal especially last level and glad to hear some DLC for TF2 I hate to brag but I have completely mastered that game I'm incredible congrats dp on 10k

Darkprinny said:
There was rumors about portal 2 -The serch for cake

Drops a companion cube onn you
Haha, I'd be happy to play a sequel to Portal, twas enjoyable.

The cake is a lie.

Back