VC controller

Lobstermobster

Bat Out Of Hell
Dec 28, 2006
ATL
Wii Online Code
7929-6697-1940-8225
its probly allready ben posted maybe not but probly i just dont feel like searchin.

if you DL a NES game can you just use the wiimote to play, seeing how if you turn it sideways its pretty much the same controller for the original nes system. i just dont want to waste my money just yet on a controller with buttons i dont need right now.

Lobstermobster said:
its probly allready ben posted maybe not but probly i just dont feel like searchin.

if you DL a NES game can you just use the wiimote to play, seeing how if you turn it sideways its pretty much the same controller for the original nes system. i just dont want to waste my money just yet on a controller with buttons i dont need right now.

I still want one.

id get the vc controller eventually but right now i only have enough money for etiher wii points or the controller, which is sold out everywhere where i live.

Lobstermobster said:
id get the vc controller eventually but right now i only have enough money for etiher wii points or the controller, which is sold out everywhere where i live.

Yeah man, I can't find a classic controller anywhere these days.:wtf:

get a gamecube controller is much better that classsic controller becos gamecube controller can play everything from download include gamecube game but classic controller cannot play gamecube game.

oh sick, thanks guys. but i wont be getting a gamecube controller for one i hate the gamecube controller and i dont play the gamecube games.

Better option Get a PS2 pad converter for the GC (about £5 off ebay)
and get a ps2 joystick win

the classic controller is actually pretty sweet, i love it. its a great design. it reminds me of the snes controller aka the best controller ever. huge d pad good for old school games. nice layout of buttons as well. i would def. suggest getting one

yeah eventually ill snag one, im just kinda stuck on how good the n64 games will play with that controller seeing as how half the n64 buttons are not on there.

yeah the buttons are there but just in diff. locations. the c buttons are the analog stick on the right. works pretty good with mario 64

Back