VC Game Wish List

laz305 said:
WoW Zach almost $170 in VC games, Nintendo loves money so I'm sure they'll get those out asap. As for me I'd spend that money on Wii games that can be played online.

Yeah, but the cart of Bubble Bobble Part 2 is worth over $100. There's one on Ebay right now selling for $130. It was only a rental game so it's pretty rare. Chrono Trigger sells for $30. Earthbound sells for $60 sometimes. Several of the others are a little hard to find as well. I know RC Pro-Am 2 is a high demand cart. Sells for $15 to $20 sometimes.

Hmmmm. I dont really know! I've already got my Paper Mario and Starfox games...what else could i want?

Napalmbrain said:
Obviously Super Metroid, which Nintendo STILL won't release here (f*** you Nintendo, it's not enough to make Europe and Australia wait longer for Metroid Prime 3, we have to wait longer for Super Metroid too?).

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Chrono Trigger and Zombies Ate My Neighbours.

Quoted for agreement about Super Metroid, but I'm sure they'll release it at the same time as Metroid 3's release.

I'd vote for Shadow Run as the most anticipated game I'm waiting for. But for games that are possible, I'd go for Maniac Mansion and Turtles 2.

I'd also enjoy Zombies at my Neighbours. I haven't played that in years and played the ROM version of it the other night. Hard, much?

SNES
Assaults Suits Valken/Cybernator
Shadowrun
Axelay

N64
Pilot Wings 64
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
Blast Corps
Rogue Squadron

hmm golden eye from n64

metal gear and metal gear 2 :solid snake from the older nintendos

Zackh321 said:
Yeah, but the cart of Bubble Bobble Part 2 is worth over $100. There's one on Ebay right now selling for $130. It was only a rental game so it's pretty rare. Chrono Trigger sells for $30. Earthbound sells for $60 sometimes. Several of the others are a little hard to find as well. I know RC Pro-Am 2 is a high demand cart. Sells for $15 to $20 sometimes.
point taken, but still a waist of money if you ask me but to each his own.

Back