Vc-Gamecube

no. why would you want to do that anyways?

and by vc remote do you mean classic controller? because thats what its called

Because if u had gamecube games and your controler was bustted,I would want to get the clasic controler.

No
GC games only work on the GC controller

Darkprinny said:
No
GC games only work on the GC controller

That's something that really should be tweaked... I've never owned GC but I have a friend with only 2 controllers, which is kinda sucky when we have 4 ppl around and we're playing SSB:Melee. Classic controllers should be compatible with GC so us folks that wish to only purchase GC games and not the controllers can enjoy that privilege.

Its just stupid...
Classic Conttollers are for Wii games and even though you can play GC games on it, it doesnt mean that everything can/should be compatable with everything else.

deafy said:
That's something that really should be tweaked... I've never owned GC but I have a friend with only 2 controllers, which is kinda sucky when we have 4 ppl around and we're playing SSB:Melee. Classic controllers should be compatible with GC so us folks that wish to only purchase GC games and not the controllers can enjoy that privilege.

You can allways get a ps2 pad converter and use ps2 pads
But Gc games are made around gc pads so its best to use them

Tails McCloud~ said:
Its just stupid...
Classic Conttollers are for Wii games and even though you can play GC games on it, it doesnt mean that everything can/should be compatable with everything else.

that's a little harsh... there's nothing wrong with backwards compatibility. If it's possible then why not? ITS JUST STUPID for Nintendo to hold back any features on the wii that are feasable.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Its just stupid...
nickz2112 said:
that's a little harsh... there's nothing wrong with backwards compatibility. If it's possible then why not? ITS JUST STUPID for Nintendo to hold back any features on the wii that are feasable.
Pains me to say this, but I will have to agree with tails

The GC controller works with some classic games, and in my opinion, that's enough, the GC games are ment for the GC controller, nothing more, the classic controller was meant for Wii and VC games, not for GC games, and Nintendo worked hard to include the backwards compatibility of the GC controller, it's there for a reason, if you had a GC, great, use your old controllers, if you didn't (like me), suck it up and get a wavebird, if your controllers broke (first, see how it broke, abuse or age, then...), just go out and buy new controllers, they based the console on backwards compatibility, when I heard about the Wii (back when it was called the revolution), the first thing I heard about was the backwards compatibility, I heard more details on the backwards compatibility way before I heard one detail on the next gen plans, way before I heard even about the wiimote

Back