VC games that make you lol

skidmarx

semi-pro thumb jockey
May 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Wii Online Code
5556-6677-7123-4567
Like games you downloaded for comic relief or just turned out extremely funny. I never played Starfox 64 before downloading it, and I must say the voice acting is so wacky lol

I'm willing to pay 5-10 for a joke game! who's with me?

Hey who doesnt laugh or cuckle when Peppy says "Do a Barrel Roll! Its The Only Way Out!"

i always thought pepe was a pig untill the end when you can see his ears when ur running. and anyone else get the feeling that pepe and, oh man, skippy? the frog? are dating or have... something going on there? haha

No I never thought of the voice acting as some sort of semi-homoerotic context. That gives me something to do next time I play I guess :lol:

I dont know how much of a "joke" the game is, but Loderunner SUCKS my balls.....I played it on a pc in like 1845, and it was better.

Yeah, I liked the Starfox voice acting for SNES. Theyd say "bah buh bwah! bah buh bwah!" and "bwing bwing bwing bwabba".

skidmarx said:
No I never thought of the voice acting as some sort of semi-homoerotic context. That gives me something to do next time I play I guess :lol:

play the aquatic level or whatever, where you play as a sub under water. i think pepe is very fond of skippy haha

The original guy who made Star Fox quit after a dispute with Nintendo. Then Miyamoto, another creative genius took over the N64 version. However past that, no one with significant talent took over, and the other games suffered for it. Did you know the guys who made the first Turok games worked on Metroid Prime? In short, enjoy the SNES and N64 versions. Past that it's not worth checking out.

Star Fox 2 was sold and the guy selling it was caught. I think there are a few thousand copies out there. A better way to find the game is to download the ROM. Yes, Star Fox 2 was created, and almost completed. However you can see from the N64 version why Nintendo scrapped it.

Conan the Librarian said:
I dont know how much of a "joke" the game is, but Loderunner SUCKS my balls.....I played it on a pc in like 1845, and it was better.

Yeah, I liked the Starfox voice acting for SNES. Theyd say "bah buh bwah! bah buh bwah!" and "bwing bwing bwing bwabba".
lol yeah, those are accurate original StarFox quotes. Both from Falco I belive. And don't forget "Bibbity-bwip, bibbity-bwop" from the rabbit guy, what's his name...

uhuh. But what other VC games have lol appeal? Mario RPG? Punchout? Old school Ice Hockey?

Adamquest64 said:
JJ and Jeff!!! I downloaded it for it's extreme retardation factor. Dumbest game yet.

Agreed. It's dreadful.

I played it a few times as I wanted to get my money worth and complete it.

The first level is ass. You get to the end and then there is this huge gap in the ground. I had no idea where to go so I jumped in the hole. Died. Then turned it off, never to be played again.

I downloaded it because the concept was hilarious. J J & Jeff were talk show hosts with their own show. Hilarious. Sadly, the game is like swimming in ****. Not your **** but one of that who just had a ton of Mexican food and couldn't hold it in anymore.

Adamquest64 said:
lol yeah, those are accurate original StarFox quotes. Both from Falco I belive. And don't forget "Bibbity-bwip, bibbity-bwop" from the rabbit guy, what's his name...

yeah, pepe....I remember the "Bwing Bwing Bwing Bwaba" meaning "something something shield damage".

The original mario bros....

He went to several castles and none of them were right.

That was poor...but yes Starfox voice acting is ftw.

supanova said:
Agreed. It's dreadful.

I played it a few times as I wanted to get my money worth and complete it.

The first level is ass. You get to the end and then there is this huge gap in the ground. I had no idea where to go so I jumped in the hole. Died. Then turned it off, never to be played again.

I downloaded it because the concept was hilarious. J J & Jeff were talk show hosts with their own show. Hilarious. Sadly, the game is like swimming in ****. Not your **** but one of that who just had a ton of Mexican food and couldn't hold it in anymore.

Speaking of poop, it's in the game too. Sometimes birds poop swirly turds on you. Or the same turds come out when you kick certain walls and they hurt you. I have yet to think of an explanation for this...

Anyway supanova, if you want to get past that big hole at the end of level 1, stand on the stump and kick around. Eventually you will kick an invisible switch which (strangely enough) makes a platform appear from thin air, allowing you to cross the hole.

Always randomly kick air and objects in the game to make stuff happen or reveal hidden coins.

Back