vc games you'd like to see

Super Metroid. They should add it twice so people don't overlook the greatest game ever made for the Super.
Mortal Kombat
Another World
Alien 3 (it was a winner on the Mega Drive)
Streets of Rage series... hard to beat in multiplayer
Super Mario 1 and 3
Super Metroid
California Games

If only they had Master System games as well...

i would like to see goldeneye, smash bros, perfect dark, conker bad fur day yep.

NES:
Metal Gear
Wizards and Warriors
Jackal

SNES:
Super Metroid
DKC 2
Mortal Kombat 1,2,3,U

Genesis:
Shining Force 1 & 2
Eternal Champions
Lightning Force

N64:
Goldeneye
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Mario Party 1-3

I have more (plenty more) but that's all that I can think of off the top of my head right now.

I thought I was the only person who ever played Smash T.V. It's good to see other people played the greatest game ever.

Off the top of my head: Paperboy series, Shinobi, and Streets of Rage series.

Last edited:
I would love to see the Tetris/Dr. Mario combo game, but I doubt they would release it. (would make more off releasing both)
Also top of my list would be
Bionic Commando
Blaster Master
RC Pro AM
Super Tecmo Bowl
Street Fighter 2 Tubo
Where's Waldo (Kidding, worst Nintendo game ever)
I love the Mario Party games... but I would be upset if they released them... it would force me to buy two more Classic controllers...lol. Stupid VC game would cost me $50.

It would be better if instead of putting old games on VC if they took those old games and remade them for the Wii.

ANY AND ALL MEGA MAN!

And Castlevania: Symphony of the Night...but that was for PS, so :frown2:

Wow no one has metioned Golden Eye? I thought that was one of the best games ever released. Id love to see Star Fox and Jet Force gemini for the N64 and Keith Courage from the TG16. Are they planning on releasing any Game Boy titles. Advanced Wars 2 for the GB Advanced was another of my all time faves.

Back