VC gift -Mega Man-

starr007

Hungry Luma
Dec 11, 2007
San Antonio, TX
Wii Online Code
5420-3857-7743-8369
please anyone from the (E) part of the world, can get me mega man games as gifts for VC? i would get you any VC game back for the mega man games (one for one, two for two) pleaseeeeeenesss :)

dude europe cant gift you megaman if america doesnt have it.

samXcor3 said:
dude europe cant gift you megaman if america doesnt have it.

another sad sad nintendo gamer :/

i know nintendo is saying something like "haha foolish americans no get good games until next system comes out, and crushing their dreams"

damntendo

"no get good games" ?
i don't think nintendo learned english in mexico...

well it was suppose to be someone who really doesnt know much english and they jugde us. because i met an asian person who kept talking like that and well it got to me -.-;

hahaha ok i definitly understand that. theres this one at a subway i always go to and to ask if i want it toasted, she goes " is it toasted?" and i always want to go, i dont know is it?

try an asian market with a bank card and you want a do credit and it says debit.. 30 mins fighting over it..subway sounds good right now

anyways why do we get the lame games anyways? i mean why pick crappy ones over good ones? my guess is because nintendo is bringing kids the good safe games -.-;

megaman_collection.jpg
916613b.jpg

You can always get the Megaman Collection for gamecube and Megaman X Collection too in the picture as well... they have all the megaman games in there.

Last edited:
true but its feels better if you can see their own channels
still it does get all of them in one and it saves money
gotta love mega man and its gay music :)

yeah i know i would have a megaman nes game in my wii menu too to keep.. its one of the classic games to play.

Well i guess... i have both of these games still and its really great... prolly hard to find them now and only way to get them is on ebay, amazon or some other sites to find them.

Kenji510 said:
Well i guess... i have both of these games still and its really great... prolly hard to find them now and only way to get them is on ebay, amazon or some other sites to find them.

You could always go to a place that sells used games as well. That's what I'm hoping to do cuz the first 3 X games are my favorite megaman games

Back