Vc predictions

craigkillercraig

KillaCrgz So HiGh!
Feb 9, 2007
Dallas
Wii Online Code
7255-2084-5635-1535
Anyone wanna try their luck at guessing what will come tomorrow? Well I'd guess we'll get Mario 3, Megaman, or ZAMN.

Mario 3, so soon after Lost Levels? Not until next month, at least.

I'm not American so it doesn't matter for me, but what the heck? I'll guess Golden Axe III, Castlevania II, and Super Air Zonk.

I predict some crap side scrolling shooter.

PS you know what i love about wiichat? it's not all americans, which i am one, but its just refreshing.

Oh man ya lets get some more Golden Axe. Great game
and i really hope Golden eye. whats with names that start with "Golden" being so good?

GC8 said:
im crossin my fingers for Mario Kart for SNES
way too early for that but its always good to have hope I want all stars personally but that deff wont happen

crazyman2 said:
and i really hope Golden eye. whats with names that start with "Golden" being so good?

Did you ever play "Golden Showers?" That game was awesome. I think it was made by Mystique for the Atari 2600.

crazyman2 said:

Golden Axe III was horrible! Well alright, not horrible, but it was repetitive and mediocre.

i have golden axe 1 and golden axe 2. judging by how much i liked them..... i think golden axe 3 is a great game..... i hope :)

i love these games. ive beaten 1 & 2 so i hope 3 is tougher

and im still waiting for Mischief Makers for the N64 to come out on the VC

Back