VC Releases

El Jefe

Wii-Man
Jan 8, 2007
Iowa
Wii Online Code
8349-6458-1513-1947
Ok. I've noticed that a lot of people are complaining about the lack of titles on the Virtual Console. Well, I was reading through Nintendo's my.nintendo site, and Nintendo themselves said that new Virtual Console games will be releases EVERY monday. This week and last week it was 3 titles added so no need to fear folks. Winthin 2 months we'll have a butt-load of games to choose from. So far I think they've done pretty well. Once Sonic 2, and Mario 3 are available, I'll be happy. I'd like to see Final Fantasy 4, 5, and 6 as well. But I think those are a ways off. Hope for Chrono Trigger soon. :yesnod:

Looking at IGN's release dates Nintendo is about to blow the gates off of VC games within the next month or so. But seeing as I have yet to get mine hooked up online, I'm not to worried about it.

So once you do get your Wii online you'll have so many choices. Might blow $50 in Wii points in less than an hour. Lol

Well, honestly, probably not. I'm on a college budget. I was addicted to Super Punch Out so I will definitely pick that up and a few others. But I doubt I will blow $50. How much are VC games my more enlightened friend?:worship:

Cartman58 said:
Well, honestly, probably not. I'm on a college budget. I was addicted to Super Punch Out so I will definitely pick that up and a few others. But I doubt I will blow $50. How much are VC games my more enlightened friend?:worship:
Well I don't have my Wii right here with me, but if I remember correctly. NES=300 Wii points, SNES=500, Genesis=800, N64=1,000, and Turbo graphics 16=500-800. Some games are a little more or less, but those are pretty much the running prices. 100 Wii points=$1 Super mario Bros. was 500points.

Ahh. Gracias. I could see myself dropping $25 on games fairly quickly but not a whole lot more then that.

Back