Veoh

E-Roc2010

"Sasuke it to the max"
Feb 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
7990-7908-6210-2287
Has anyone been able to watch videos on Veoh lately (on their Wii Opera Browser)? It always loads the video player but not the video.

I'm not sure if it is illegal to talk about watching shows online here but I used to use it to watch DB episodes. Now I want to watch some Cased Closed episodes and there are full english episodes on Veoh but my Wii won't play Veoh videos anymore. And now that my speakers for my PC are broken my TV and Wii are the only things I can use for videos.

So I just wanted to know am I the only one who has this problem?

umm i tried veoh today but it didnt work so I guess not but I never knew it worked in the first place

It did and don't report me for watching videos on Veoh. I'm not trying to start a war with you. Plus I'm not sure but I thought it was illegal to download and upload videos that are copyrighted I did nothing wrong by watching them.

Can someone lock this thread since I have an answer?

It is not working for my either. And just last week I watched the Doctor Who Christmas Special without a problem.

E-Roc2010 said:
It did and don't report me for watching videos on Veoh. I'm not trying to start a war with you. Plus I'm not sure but I thought it was illegal to download and upload videos that are copyrighted I did nothing wrong by watching them.

Can someone lock this thread since I have an answer?
he is not going to report you, i bet he doesnt have your ip either, relax...

Yeah i thought so but there are some "geeks" , no offense to anyone, who do stuff never thought possible. I doubt he could know my IP by a post made by me.

Trust me when i say i've been doing this stuff for a long time and i can get a crap load of new movies on my wii and all DBZ episodes.

HINT:
Some of the movies are on veoh

veoh blows

if you watch mostly anime on veoh, go to deliciousanime.com it's got most everything. it usually links you to veoh but because the videos are embedded it will still play on the wii browser. or go to aolvideo it works for the same reason.

Barbz911 said:
sorry but thats illegal period...i got your ip ..... be prepared for a visit by the fbi
You guys don't recognize sarcasm very well do you?

*laughs at all the members scared sh*tless by one post*

yea laderer5's hint is the best route but there servers need to be fix, esp on weekend, they are always to busy.

Barbz911 said:
sorry but thats illegal period...i got your ip ..... be prepared for a visit by the fbi

veoh is not illegal. its just a better version of youtube. the fbi cant do anything alone, veoh is international.

Veoh did used to work before the new update came out but now it doesnt work every other site like that works though which is very annoying because Veoh has nearlly all the shows i like.

Back