Very Interesting Article!!!!!!!!!!

Fastshadow said:
look at that pic of the wii
Thats not what the article is about!!!!!!!!
Read you fool!!!! READ!!!!!!:lol:

Lolol

WannaWii said:
Thats not what the article is about!!!!!!!!
Read you fool!!!! READ!!!!!!:lol:

HAHAHA your so funny read fool read LOL...

BTW the Wii in the picture is NOT gold its silver, the yellow you see is a reflection on the silver. For someone commenting on the post without reading what its about, Well lets see you put your foot in your mouth and deserved that one. LOL

finaly some people have read! I want my fellow wii owners to understand our system! :cool:
I have always clearly noticed the huge difference between mario galaxy and other wii games... Mario galaxy looks like it could be a 360 title ( that ain't EVER happening!) but it looks like alot like 360 graphics...
So this means that if developers make wii games artiistic and supe up the graphics like in galaxy the wii can compete for graphics.
I find that quite amazing considering its lack of power in comparison to the 360 and the ps3...

That was a nice read. Thanks for posting it. It is kind of what I thought in my head too... Wii graphics can be good... You just have to make the game for the Wii.

Not to get off topic but I kind of see this for the PS3 also... Developers are making games for it like they do computer games... they need to make them for the PS3.

Same goes for the Wii. But it seems that developers have gotten lazy and are not putting in the time with each system. They are just looking to make a quick buck and we are paying the price... out of our pocket and in the game play.

Fastshadow said:
who cares if the wii is golden

what a dummy. . . -_-

Anways, I've known about the potential of the Wii for some time. It saddens me that so many people, gamers and developers included have counted out the Wii graphically, when it's capable of extreme amounts.

I hope when this Wii Ware comes out, indy developers would be able to utilize the full potential of the Wii. Since the developers of today have such a one track mind, maybe the developers of tomorrow can really use the muscle we call a brain to make interesting and fresh games.

don't fret dudes and dudetts the graphic muscle of the wii is on its way lol
Mario Galaxy is gonna raise the bar so is smash bros metroid prime is suposed to look really good as well. They say you can't tell from the screens though...
The wii has not been out long. And people still have to figure out how to use it.

Interesting read, I don't have a problem with the Wii's graphics, mainly because I have played only games that tend to look real good, but I have never had a problem with them. Galaxy looks great as does Brawl.

The future is looking good, and I am happy to hear that.

Back