VERY upset about supply of controllers

mrserv0n248

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
Ok my Wii Friends, I accept the back order on systems, It is a given. I got mine I am fine. However I have 3 friends coming over tonight to check out the Wii and I own 1 controller. There has been NO CONTROLLERS available online or in my area since day one. When I got my system they were gone. Nintendo should have made 4 times as many nunchucks and remotes then system. Not only would they have sold by now or at least they would be available. I can go buy any game right now, why cant I buy a freaking controller. AT LEAST ONE. This is such BS. I remember for 360 controllers were there. I am so pissed right now.

The same reason why they didn't make enough Wii's. You've answered your own question in your post. It takes time to manufacture these items - software is quicker to produce in relation to hardware.

dude, quit complaining so much. I don't know where you live, but at my walmart, I was 16th in line for the wii and they still had 8 ea. of the nunchuk and wii remote when I stepped up to check out. If you are having such a problem, go buy some on ebay for 50 billion dollars.

Im not spending 80 bucks for the wii mote without the nunchuck. Shouldnt Have to

Then just go to Bestbuy tomorrow really early. They're getting a shipment and they advertised all the Wii stuff in the flyers for Sunday, including the system.

I bought a extra nunchuck and wiimote with my wii on the released date of the wii.

There was like 200 mote and chucks at the toysrus i went to

gmi109 said:
dude, quit complaining so much. I don't know where you live, but at my walmart, I was 16th in line for the wii and they still had 8 ea. of the nunchuk and wii remote when I stepped up to check out. If you are having such a problem, go buy some on ebay for 50 billion dollars.

It depends in your area i suppose...

I picked up my extra pair on launch day because I knew it'd be harder to find days after. I'm still looking for another, though. I'd like to have all four by Christmas.

gmi109 said:

its funny, cuz usually when you say stop complaining, you follow it up with a statement about how you have it worse, so the person shouldnt be complaining about themselves..
althought, you have written, stop complaining cuz i can get controllers whenever i want..

its kinda funny

oh, and i agree with the person who started the thread, i need AT LEAST one more wiimote, just wiimote im not even talking about nunchuck, and i cant even find that ANYWHERE, its kinda rediculous

ive never heard or experienced getting a system and having to worry about preordering and finding controllers..

Nintendo just wanted to get as many consoles in the shops as quickly as possible, without really thinking that people might want more controllers. ;)

You'd think they might gauge demand before they give a release date but noooo.

:lol: I don't think they did. Especially in the UK after we were told that the PS3 had been delayed until March 2007. Nintendo would have thought "Yay, bumper Christmas sales. Except no, cause we can only ship a few thousand before Christmas." ;)

I agree I've checked a few stores around me and they're all sold out. hell I found one store with 3 Wii systems and no controllers:mad2:

believe it or not....i went to my local music store and they had a ton of wiimotes and nunchucks...i got some really.

Back