Very very, wierd Geometry Wars trailer, watch NOW!!!

I'm not sure if it is real or not because it says exclusively for wii and ds. You can currently buy geometry wars in the xbox marketplace, but the whole geometry wars galaxy might be different. I don't remember exactly what the game is called in the xbox marketplace. If it is two different games it could be legit. If it is the same game, it definitely isn't legit.

flower.^ said:
I'm not sure if it is real or not because it says exclusively for wii and ds. You can currently buy geometry wars in the xbox marketplace, but the whole geometry wars galaxy might be different. I don't remember exactly what the game is called in the xbox marketplace. If it is two different games it could be legit. If it is the same game, it definitely isn't legit.

Right, this is a brand new geometry wars for wii and ds.

It was on ign a while back too (the games not the video)

It could be fan made but my comment was based at the song, Particle man by they might be giants.

if this becomes a commercial for the game......i'll be laughing at it every time it shows :lol:

D:, for sweets, What if we had the ship you use work like a Wii-Cursor ;o I would love the simple gameplay :D but it still looks awsome anyway :D

Honestly? to me it looks more like a very simple arcade style game,

maybe it will have more depth, but if its arcade style i will not even consider getting it unless its no more than £15/$30

but love da tune lol

Back